Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Half A Year



So today is the day. Well okay not THE DAY, but 6 months ago today I was pushing my daughter out! I can't believe it. Lindsay has been around for half a year already! It's just flown by. Actually this whole year has flown by, which given everything that has happened this year, I'm glad it's flown by.

Lindsay went to the doctor's office on Friday. She weighs 17 lbs and is 27 inches long. She is in the 80th percentile for both height and weight. So I've got a good sized baby, we think she's going to be tall....just my luck, all my kids will be taller than me by 6th grade! :) After her doctor's appointment on Friday she got sick. She's all stuffed up and can't breath :(.

We leave for Grandma Helen's in the morning. The last time we were there was in January, when Mary died. It's been almost a year, CRAZY!!! So I hope this weekend won't bring up all those feelings and we'll be able to enjoy our time.

No comments: